Torque Wrench from Wright Tool®
RANGE: 40.00 in-lb - 200.00 in-lb 3.9-22 NM
Wright 3478 Specifications:
- Size: 30-200" Lbs
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Increments (ft. lb): 1
- Increments (nm): .1
- Torque Range Metric: 3.9 - 22.0
- Head Style: Ratchet
- Length: 8-3/4"
Wright 3478 Features:
- Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench, 5-75' Lbs. Rugged.
- Accurate, +-4% clockwise, +-6% counterclockwise @ 20% of the scale.
- Easy to operate. Durable.
- All parts made from alloy tool steel for long life accuracy.
- Accuracy meets or exceeds all applicable government specifications.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring.
- Super rugged knurled metal for industrial use.
- Pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading.
- Positive locking device cannot be jarred into unlock position.
- Ratchet head models are 24 tooth industrial grade ratchets designed for industrial use.
- Feature a push button socket "quick release" mechanism (except 6448, 8447 and 8448).
- All wrenches feature English scales primary and Newton meter secondary.
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached, the breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale.